COVID 19 Update
We at Alpenglow Dental are following the governor’s leadership and starting slowly to fill our schedule. This week and several weeks to follow will see us getting more of our team back to work and progressing toward a normal schedule.
As you come back to the office you will see us taking the same strict infection control measures we have always had in place. You will also notice some new things we are doing in response to the pandemic, targeted at controlling the spread of the virus:
- Our office will be calling you beforehand to ask some screening questions. We will ask the same questions when you arrive at the office.
- We will have hand sanitizers at the entrance and at other places throughout the office. We ask that you use them for your safety and ours.
- Our waiting room will be emptied of inessential items and we may ask you to wait in your vehicle.
- We will be scheduling to allow greater time between patients to accommodate social distancing. This may result in fewer options for scheduling your appointment times.
- Special precautions will be taken to reduce aerosol creation, sanitize the air in rooms, and prevent contamination room to room.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you safe in our practice. To make an appointment please call our office at 406-862-3839.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr Larson and team